Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

10/3/07

This regal group pf palms reminds me of friends going out together for lunch or dinner, all chatting happily as the the group forms and reforms along the way. I've exaggerated the height of the palms a little to enhance their character. The early morning clouds in the sky are dissipating in the warming morning sun. I'm going to let it sit for a while and may do some color adjusting later.
This will be my last post for a while since we'll be traveling again and leaving our home to relatives displaced by a damaging leak. We're fortunate to have a great group of travel friends, ensuring us the very best of times. I'll have some photos to show when we get back! Have a wonderful month!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...