Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

9/8/10

Art Marketing, Almost Home daily painting by Everglades artist JoAnn Sanborn

Almost Home
acrylic on canvas, 5"x7

Two days ago we had the most glorious sunset, and it prompted fond memories of sailing years ago. I loved the quiet time, once the boat has come to anchor at the end of the day, when you're out of the wind, slightly sunburned and tired, and happy to be at rest. Yes, it was cocktail time, too!

I've learned so much about art marketing from Alyson Stanfield's book I'd rather be in the Studio that I've become an affiliate and want to tell you about it. This means that I'll get a small return if you decided to buy the book or take a class by clicking on one of the links in this post or in the sidebar.

The information you'll get from Alyson is timely, relevant, and always spot-on! If you are interested in building a better relationship with the people who collect your art, her class
Cultivating your Collectors is coming up in early October.

Her newsletter is helpful, her tweets are relevant, and her art marketing knowledge is unparalleled. I've become a fan, and hope you do, too. In this dismal economy we painters need all the help we can get. Thanks, Alyson!

3 comments:

Judie said...

Well, you've done it again! You've wowed me with your skill and creativity!

Jo-Ann Sanborn said...

I've beeb working on some larger pieces and my dailies have been down and dirty. Glad you like it.

Judie said...

BIG! That's what the public wants! Big,honey. You can do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...