Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

5/11/12

Waitin' for the Worm, 2012, Jo-Ann Sanborn
acrylic on board, 7"x5"

The early bird gets the worm, and this robin is patiently waiting his reward. 

I've been invited and will be showing in a gallery in Portland, Maine this summer with a number of other local artists.  Their will be an August 3 reception, and I'm trying to work it out so I can attend.  Save the date if you're in the area. 

My usual Everglades scenes aren't appropriate to the non-tropical north east, so I'm working up a number of small paintings that might appeal there, and the change is nice for me.  Flowers, birds, boats and small sea-scapes might be better, so you'll see more of them in my work as we get closer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...