Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

11/26/14

Holiday Open Studio, Snowman Extravaganza, and trouble on the blog!

It's silly to have an art blog without photos of the artwork, but all of a sudden I'm having trouble uploading and inserting photosfrom my computer into the blog.  I'm hoping that this issue will resolve, but after trying all the work-arounds I can find, so far nothing is working. 


So very sorry, and will resume when I can again show you the artwork that you've come to see!  In the meantime, please be patient.  You can also sign up for my once-a-month newsletter here. in order to stay in touch.


And, just in case things are still not working, an invitation:


Holiday Open Studio and Snowman Extravaganza
 Thursday, December 4th,
5:30 to 7 pm.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...