Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

11/6/15

Dream Boat, daily painting by Everglades Artist Jo-Ann Sanborn



Dream Boat, 2015, Jo-Ann Sanborn
acrylic on board, 5" x 7"

I'll be traveling for part of November, so blog entries get a little iffy. Part of my trip will be on a ship crossing the Atlantic from Barcelona to Miami.  It's a true get-a-way, and I'm ready for a rest. Meanwhile the studio will be opened from Wed thru Sat as usual for this time of year.  It is well stocked and well staffed so you won't miss me!   It's not too early to start your holiday shopping--not crowded, and you'll get personal attention. 

I've kept the blog since 2007, and am thinking that maybe it's to focus on other social media rather than continuing to journal online.  If you receive this blog and enjoy it, please let me know in the comment section below, or if you are more likely to use other social media, let me know that, too.  It will help in my decision making and choices for the future. This will not affect my once-a-monthly newsletter.  

If you have any interest in my class for the first week in December, sign up here right away.  I know it's a busy time of year, but if you can't make it now, perhaps I'll see you in March for Color Confidence.  

1 comment:

John Bartoldus said...

I am thrilled with the amount of sales my Facebook page has generated. Have a great voyage mon ami . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...