Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

3/16/18

Everglades Grand Adventure and a daily painting by Everglades artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

Neighbors, 2018, Jo-Ann Sanborn
acrylic on board, 5" x 7"

Today we visit the Marsh Trail.  I was delighted to paint with internationally recognized artist Mark Mehaffey, but I didn't get a photo of us, or even him! Hope I'll have another chance as he was a delightful plein aire companion.    

Your next Everglades Grand Adventure video is right here!   You'll be able to see the finished painting at an Exhibition at the Historical Museum in Marco of next year.  If you missed the first video in this series, you can see it here.

I used a cad red tone as the foundation for today's daily painting.  It's available on my website, here.  





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...