Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

7/27/07


Some of you commented that the previous flower painting was a nice change from the landscape. Here's another mini. We attended a lovely wedding on Long Island, and these flowers were on each table. I love flowers, and was fortunate enough to be given a bouquet to take home. When I frame it this little painting will be a little gift for the bride.

Thanks to all of you who were patient with my while I learned how to manage this site and put my work up on a regular basis. I've been sending you morning paintings since mid-June. Time for me to take a little break and reconnect with family. I'll start again, though sometime in August. I can't be away from the easel for long.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...