Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

9/13/11

Odds and ends

Here's just a few things that occured during my blog hiatus.  I received this photo from one of my collectors and was delighted to see my work in this lovely setting. 


I began cleaning the garage.   I was very careful reaching into dark corners, fearful of the brown recluse spider.  My garage had gotten to the point whare a recluse would be right at home!  Didn't finish this, still working!


Lynn was the lucky winner of the quarterly daily painting drawing.  I draw a winner quarterly from those who receive my quarterly newsletter.  You can sign up here.  Once you receive the newsletter, you are eligible for as long as you receive it. 



I'm redoing our website.  If you haven't visited for a while you can see progress here.    In addition, I hope to have a big announcement by the end of the month.  Stay tuned! 

3 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Oh dear. I would have stopped too.
Your painting looks fabulous!

Judie said...

I signed up! I would love to own ANYTHING created by you! Your client's bedroom looks spectacular with your paintings in it.

Thanks for the nice comments you leave on my posts.

Jo-Ann Sanborn said...

Still have to finish, Mary. Thanks, Judie I'd love to have you be the winner! Good Luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...