Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

10/25/11

October Artwalk on Wednesday! Technical Difficulties again, and Art Luncheon

 Artist Colony at the Esplanade
October ArtWalk
Wednesday, October 26th, 5-8 p.m

Grid, Jo-Ann Sanborn
acrylic on canvas, 30"x30"

Anyone who knows me knows that I struggle with the technical aspects of the new age.  Every now and then I suffer from an embarrassing technical glitch.  I push the wrong button, add the wrong code, or something unexpected happens. 

Did I preview my post? Yes!  Did I see there was a problem?  Yes!  Did I try to fix it?  Yes!  Oops! I am so very sorry if you received a "mess" from me yesterday.  Gone to you WRONG with no way to stop it!  UGH!  Despair! 

I'd rather try something and get it wrong than not try at all, but have a very red face when it involves YOU!  Please accept my deep apology.

In other news, there will be a Luncheon for the Arts, in support of the Marco Island Center for the Arts at the Marco Island Hilton on November 4th. Parking and the luncheon is free, but there will be a request for support. New Executive Director Lynn Holley has written a short film for the event! Reservations are required, so if you are on the island and would like to attend, please email me (joann@joannsanborn.com).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...