Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

2/29/12

ArtWalk Tonight, Business cards, and more


It's a busy time of year, and I've had to order additional promotional materials.  I'm trying to be consistent in the look, but have found that difficult to do since I'm always changing my mind on what to feature, and the look of it.

Moo is a Canadian company that uniquely provides a variety of different images in your order.  I'm delighted with the results of my first order.  Now you can choose your favorite painting from among 10 designs when you ask me for my business card!

ArtWalk is tonight.  The theme is "people's choice", and each of the artists will have a special painting featured in the hopes of getting YOUR vote.  Come along, check them out, and ask me for my card!

Music, fun, refreshments, and people's choice.  See you between 5-8 p.m.!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...