Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

5/10/13

Horizon 4, 2012, Jo-Ann Sanborn
acrylic on board, 6"x6"
 

Horizon 2, 2013, Jo-Ann Sanborn
Acrylic on board, 5"x7", Sold

 
Horizon 3, 2013, Jo-Ann Sanborn
acrylic on canvas, 7"x5"
 
 
Horizon 4, 2013, Jo-Ann Sanborn
acrylic on board, 6"x6" Sold
 
Being by the water is special, and in the last month I've spent a lot of time watching the waves go by.  Some days have really special clouds, or sunsets, or sunrises.  I'd like to do some large paintings of just sky and water in the coming months.  To warm up, I've done a few small studies, and will probably do a few more before tacking a large sea/sky painting. 
 
A nice group of you came to tea last week.  Thank you!  It was so nice to see you all.  Wish I had taken a photo of you.
    
Here's one of the tea tables, though.  I loved using Nana's china and my tea pots.  It was such fun that I'll repeat it from time to time, so watch this blog for the next Tea Time at the Studio!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...