Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

11/26/13

Snowman #1, daily painting by Everglades artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

Snowman #1, 2013, Jo-Ann Sanborn
oil on board, 6"x6"
 
 

Snowmen!
 
Yes, it's that time of year again. Snowmen!

While I'm very glad to be away from the cold north wind this time of year, in late fall, early winter I take a break painting my beloved Everglades and return to my native New England roots with a series of Snowmen paintings as my small dailies.

These are one of a kind, limited edition Snowman, each one signed and dated, and created just for you with love. They come with a goldor bambooeasel for display on a table to brighten your home and make you smile. They are a perfect gift for a beloved child or grandchild, for the person who has everything, as a housewarming gift or as a treat to yourself and can be shipped to you for a small extra charge.

You'll hear a little more about them on my blog. This year's crop of Snowmen will be available in the studio/gallery on Marco Island, and through my
Daily Paintworks gallery . They will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Don't wait!
Thank you for your continued support!  I wish you safe travel, lots of warm family joy, and a very Happy Thanksgiving. 
 

1 comment:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Une très jolie peinture que ce bonhomme de neige !... j'aime la douceur et l'harmonie des couleurs.

Gros bisous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...