Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

9/25/07

First thing in the morning while the coffee is brewing, I walk outside to pick up the newspapers. Venus has been dazzling in the early eastern sky. I've watched it climb higher as the month goes by all too quickly. If you get up early and haven't seen it take a peek. You can't miss it and it's magnificent!

On another subject entirely, you may have had a problem if you have been trying to join this blog to get direct e-mails. I've put back in the unattractive Google logo, and it seems to work now, but if you're having problems just e-mail me directly, I'll add you directly. You should be able to join without opening a Google Account, which isn't anything but the extra step makes some people nervous!

I put a final layer of clear medium on "Setting Sun" yesterday and it will go with me to hang the Museum of Everglades show today. Hope you can join us for the reception on Saturday from 2-4 [m



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...