Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

9/29/07

The values and color are now working together to enhance landscape in a way I first envisioned. It's softer, lighter, and has more emotion that yesterday's work. Your eye moves around it better and longer, and you don't fall off to the left.
A friend told me yesterday that looking at the landscape paintings and reading my blog "lowers her blood pressure." What a great compliment! I do believe that taking time to enjoy a moment of natural beauty can be deeply satisfying to the soul. Try it!
If you are in the Marco area, I hope you'll join me today at the Museum of Everglades City from 2-4 at the reception for my work. The show will be up for the month of October. And let me know if you are having trouble joining the blog as there seems to be a problem!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...