Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

11/2/07

Afternoon Breeze

In the last few days I've taken down the Everglades show, delivered three sold paintings, cleaned out my studio, worked on two paintings for a National Association of Women Artists upcoming show, spent a day volunteering at the Naples Art Association, finished two mini paintings for the Art League of Marco Island, and am getting ready for the first Art in the Park show this Saturday. If you're in the Naples area, Art in the Park is a juried show held the first Saturday of every month, right beside the Von Liebig Art Center on Park Street. I'm also the chairman of ArtQuest, a public exhibition of national and international sculpture on Marco Island presented by the Marco Island Foundation for the Arts. The unveilings will be later this month, so there's a lot to do! Phew!

Afternoon breeze is a painting that I've had for a while. I took it out and did some last minute enhancements so I'll have it at the show on Saturday. It's rich, saturated color and I love the way the sunlight moves in the breeze!
Sold


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...