Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

8/22/12

Glades Pond Everglades painting by Jo-Ann Sanborn


Glades Pond, 2012, Jo-Ann Sanborn
acrylic on canvas, 30"x40"

Glades Pond is one of several large paintings I've been working on..  I started it before my trip, and finished it up since.  There's a nice quality of light and shadow, and it's a little more representational than much of my work.  The colors are a little richer than shown here.

After over 700 posts, you know quite a bit about me, but I don't know much about YOU or your motivation in reading.  I could use some help in determining how to continue!  I don't want to get boring, and want to remail relevant.  So what about you? What do you like best?  Time to "fess up!"  

Do you want to know more about my process of paintings?  More art lessons?  Do you want to know more about the unique Everglades environment?  Do you care about preserving the landscape and our environment?  Do you want to know more about me as a person, what my day consists of as an artist?

I'm searching for the right way to go forward to make this blog relevant to YOU!  I'd love your input.  How about a comment? 

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Your posts are never boring. It's the first thing I read every morning! You are a wealth of information and inspirational.

Jo-Ann Sanborn said...

You are so kind. Thanks for reading, Kathy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...