Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

11/15/12

Sunny Side Up, 2012, Jo-Ann Sanborn
acrylic on canvas, 12x16


The Everglades environment is often the subject of this blog, and was the subject of my book. I often write about the environment, because I believe that we are only a small part of what goes on here on planet earth. I believe that as the most dominant species right now, we have an obligation to make sure that the plants and animals we share the earth with have their homes and habitat respected, too.
erstanding and accepting, and just being aware of the natural world is part of that respect.

 In my paintings, I often feature the magic moments that, if you are just willing to look, are constant gifts to us. The sunsets and sunrises here in Florida are glorious, not occasionally, but often. Each one is special and unique. I take the time to enjoy them, and hope you do, too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...