Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

8/28/15

Pick of the Garden, daily painting by Everglades artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

Pick of the Garden, 2015, Jo-Ann Sanborn
acrylic on canvas, 7"x 5"

If you are reading this, you are reading my blog.  The word blog means "web log," This blog has been mine since I started writing it in 2007.  It's like an artist's diary.  If you look back at the earlier posts you will see many of my earlier paintings and what was important to me on certain days in the past.  You have to sign up to receive my blog by putting your email in the box at the top right. 

I usually write two blog posts a week. The subject can be whatever comes to mind.  Early on I did quite a few teaching-type posts, and sometimes get back to that when I have a class scheduled.  Sometimes I write about the fabulous Everglades landscape--every time I visit, I feel like I've received a great gift from nature.  Some posts are about places visited or art exhibitions  attended, or a new tool I've discovered. It's a pretty mixed bag!  

My newsletter is a little different, published once a month.  I post my three newest fine art paintings and let you know about my schedule and any upcoming classes along with an article of interest. If you sign up to receive my newsletter either from the sign-up in the studio or through the website, you become eligible to win a daily painting, drawn randomly three times a year. 

Thanks, as always, for your interest in my work!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...