Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

1/16/08

The Everglades are always my favorite subject, and I love views like this one. Blue sky, running water and distance that goes on forever. Each time I view similar sights I can't wait to get out the paint! This painting is a commission, and I spent last weekend getting the colors and values just right. The final painting was delivered Monday to Interior Designer Kira Krumm who had the frame ready and the painting up by the time her client came in a week early. Phew! The client will have final approval, so I hope they like it! If you follow the link to Kira's website you'll see her beautiful work and another of my paintings! Congratulations to the O'Brians, new collectors who purchased Fakahatchee Fantasy through Sweet Art Gallery!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...