Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

10/10/12

Studio Move and Light Bridge daily painting by Everglades artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

Light Bridge, 2012, Jo-Ann Sanborn
acrylic on board, 5"x7"
 
I feel almost like I was on a "Light Bridge" this past week.  Time and space?  Unusual. 
 
 
On Sunday Afternoon everything came into the new studio gallery.
 
 
Stuff was carried and projects were completed to the sounds of much joy. 
I am very, very grateful to the friends who helped! 
 
 By Saturday, I was adding my studio scent--Ghost Orchid! 
 
 
And with the help of a younger brother turned remarkable, (well, he would tell you he was always
exceptional)
 
 the studio looks like this!
 
Best of all, I can get back to doing what I love best.
Painting! 
 
 
Special thanks to the lovely couple who were my first guests, and PURCHASED! 
 
You're welcome to stop in!  
 
There will be a Grand Opening, October 25th, 5:30-7, so save the date.  You're invited. 

2 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

It looks wonderful JoAnn.
Can't wait to see. It must feel so good to have it done.
I like the brilliance of the orange/turquiose harmony in the painting. xoxo

Jo-Ann Sanborn said...

While I'm very sad over the loss of the Colony, I'm really happy with my decision to go on at the Esplanade. We'll have lunch when you come back! This painting's photo is a little orange, but the harmony was in the sky just this week. Miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...