Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

7/26/13

Blue Shutters, painting by Everglades artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

Blue Shutters, 2013, Jo-Ann Sanborn
oil on board, 8"x8"
 
My usual supplier of frames doesn't carry an 8"x8" size frame, so I'm having to order elsewhere.  I'll try several different styles, and see which ones you and I like.  I'll still be offering a gold choice, but will try a couple of wood frames, especially for the French paintings. 
 
I'm very much enjoying painting 8"x8"  and 12"x12" squares, and will re-arrange the studio to make a place to view them together.  I think it's much easier to choose if you can see all the choices in your size or price range. 
They should be in by the end of the month, so if you have your eye on an 8"x8" or a 12x12 painting, please be patient and I'll soon have just the right frame for you! 
 
Blue Shutters, above, was done in France.  It's an 8"x8" painting, and will soon have a nice frame! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...