Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

9/22/15

Sweet Beach Walk, daily painting by Everglades artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

Sweet Beach Walk, 2015, Jo-Ann Sanborn
Oil on board, 5"x 7"


How many of you who live here on Marco Island hardly ever go to the beach.  It used to be something I did without fail, three times a week, usually at sunset.  Somehow over the years I've gotten out of the habit.  These days its a treat!

Quite a few years ago I wrote a post about the benefits of a walk on the beach.  Yes, there are actual health benefits.  If you missed it, you can read it here.

Last week I did it, took an hour and just enjoyed a beautiful walk on the beach.  I came away vowing to do it more often.  Maybe I'll see you there!

1 comment:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Je suis ravie de lire que vous passer du bon temps à la plage. Tout comme vous lorsque je me trouve en bordure de mer, j'aime faire de longue marche au bord de l'eau. C'est réellement vivifiant.
Votre dernière oeuvre témoigne également de ce bien-être ressenti. L'harmonie de vos couleurs est magnifique.

Gros bisous ☼

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...