Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

6/15/09

Art Collectors, Out in the Glades daily painting by Everglades artist JoAnn Sanborn


Out in the Glades
7" x 5"
acrylic on Panel
$150 with FREE shipping and handling in the US


Many of you who read this blog own one or more of my paintings. Some of you have told me that you love living with your artwork, and almost 35% of you have come back for a second piece. I suspect that you have followed your heart, and chosen something that touches you emotionally in some way. When we speak, it’s obvious that your love for my work goes deep.

It’s so wonderful for me to have my work resonates with you. If you purchase, we’ve created a special bond. Your special choice has made you happy, provides original and unique decoration for your home, has monetary value for you, and helps support me. That’s special.

Whether it’s my choice of subject, the beloved Everglades, or the manner in which I work, I’m grateful to all who take the time to view and comment and purchase my work. I’ll be making a special column in my newsletter called Collector Corner. There’ll be something there each month about collecting art that I hope will be useful and helpful to you.

I’ve got something special for those who attend my presentation at the Ladies Luncheon at the Yacht Club on Wednesday, too! Hope to see you there.

2 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

JoAnn ~ Your paintings are wonderful & makes we think I want to get back to painting landscapes ~ wish I living closer ~ would take some lessons from you ~ You have been painting much longer than me ~ so glad for you & life on Marco Island seems great for you ~ Hugs and namaste, ~ Carol (artmusedog)

Jo-Ann Sanborn said...

Yes, life on Marco is terrific. I think of Gloucester with much fondess, and look foward to visiting, and we can have coffee! Thanks for your kind words about my art--I fell in love with this tropical landscape!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...