Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

6/1/09

New Newsletter! Monday Morning daily painting by Everglades artist JoAnn Sanborn




Monday Morning
7" x 5"
acrylic on Panel
$150 with FREE shipping and handling in the US


My Everglades painting Monday Morning looks simple, but the balance of light and dark is very carefully done. It makes me peaceful!

Once I realized that the newsletter I had been sending out might not, on your computer, look anything like what I though you were getting, I knew I would have to do better. I've contracted with Constant Contact, an email subscription service. Many of you may have received my June newsletter in your email boxes this morning. My goal was to get it out by June 1, and I'm thrilled to have done it, but it sure was a challenge. Sigh.

I'll sure there will be changes as the months go by, but at least there's something to work with now. Telling you something about the Everglades landscape is important to me. Does it interest you? Valuing you as collectors is important to me, so I've put in a "Collector's Corner" and there'll be a newsletter special in each issue. I always love to share what's happening in my art world. I'm hoping that you'll open it, read it, enjoy it. Let me know what you like and don't like.

Didn't receive the email newsletter and would like to read it, or to subscribe? You can that here. There's also a new sign up box on the blog here. It's very safe, I won't email often, and you can unsubscribe when you no longer want to receive emails from me. Just like receiving this blog!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...