Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

6/19/13

France, and Glades Waterway, daily painting by Everglades artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

Glades Waterway, 2013, Jo-Ann Sanborn
acrylic on board, 5"x7"


I am hoping to be  traveling more and love taking you along with me, so will have to learn the secrets  of posting from afar on mobile devices. Posting on my last trip was both frustrating and expensive, so  it's time to looks at the alternatives.

 My current trip will be with my artist friend Dreama Tolle Perry, and a group of 16 accomplished artists.  We will travel to Frayssinet, France, where we will be staying at Le Vieux Couvent, a convent converted for use as an artist retreat.  The countryside looks delightful and should provide plenty of inspiration.  

Abby will be holding down the fort at the studio while I'm in France. She's knowledgable and creative, and will be happy to help you acquire a Sanborn painting for your home.  Please stop in and say hello.

My trip will be ten days of color and joy, friends and laughter, and I can't wait.  I'll share with you what I can, and have arranged for some Everglade paintings to appear on schedule for you when I can't get out a traveling post. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...