Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

5/27/08

Moment in Time

Did you know that there may be different settings for color on your computer than there are on mine? This may mean that the painting you see on your computer may look slightly different than than the way I see it on mine. I make every effort to get an accurate representation on my computer, but don't know what you might be seeing on yours. If any painting you purchase from me over the internet is not what you expect, you may return it for a full refund. This painting has a nice quality of light. I hope you can see it, too!


I'll be taking some time out of the studio and the Glades for some family visits and travel. Hope you have a great couple of weeks. Sometimes I may be out of contact, but will get back to you as soon as possible.

Remember that I'll be teaching at the Marco Island Center for the Arts for a six week class starting the end of June provided they can get at least six students. Contact them here if you'd like more information or to sign up!




Moment in Time
20" x 16" (50.8cm x 40.7cm)
acrylic on canvas
$500 plus $35 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...