Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

12/13/08

Oops, Beach View Daily Painting by Everglades Artist Jo-Ann Sanborn


Beach View
Sold
Yesterday turned out to be one of those days--you know the kind, when you have too much to do, not enough time, and your mind is in 10 places at once. Our Internet line had failed the day before and required a new modem, an extra trip to Naples in an already busy day. First thing that went wrong was that I mailed a deposit check from a client, yes, mailed it! UGH. By the time I realized that I had no deposit for the bank, the mail shipment had already left town. Embarrassing to have to tell the client. The rest of the day went pretty much like that, with several backtracks and errors, until we saw that big, gorgeous moon, which I wrote about and posted. Oops! Posted to the wrong blog. It went to my studio blog, at Jo-Ann Sanborn's Art and Sunshine Studio, where I talk more about my process of painting, post larger work, and post some art lessons.

So, take a look, and see what you missed. The above daily painting is there along with some comments about the moon. The moon was big, rich and lustrous here, truly beautiful, the party last night a lot of fun, and tonight's the Christmas Parade. Hope you're doing something fun and seasonal this weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...