Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

12/3/08

Roemer Dutch Warmblood, Morning Moon painting by Everglades Artist JoAnn Sanborn

If you're looking for something special for Christmas this year, and think that maybe a dream horse is just the thing, take a look at my daughter's year old Dutch Roemer Warmblood Filly. She breeds Dutch warmbloods in Connecticut, and has had some wonderful successes. The filly, Creme de Lila, is a daughter of the famous Dutch Stallion Roemer, and her mother has consistently produced KWPN top ten national champions. Lila is a beautiful little filly with a great personality and a desire to please. There's bargains to be had in this economy and her price is quite negotiable. Email or call me and I'll put you in touch!

Did you see the conjuncture of the moon, Jupiter and Venus the other night? A beautiful sight! A couple of weeks ago on my morning walk, the moon was still high in the sky as dawn lightened the sky. It stuck in my memory for today's painting.

Morning Moon
Sold

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JoAnn- that filly is a heartbreaker! Loved watching her strut and prance.

And yes that moon triple play was so dramatic- it lit up the night sky.

Think you got some of that in your painting. So lovely.

Jo-Ann Sanborn said...

Thanks, Bonnie. She's a beauty! Glad you could see that beautiful night, too. Maybe I should have put them all in.....but might have been too much!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

She is so graceful. Horses are just the most beautiful animals.
I got to see the astronomy 'show' out in Sedona AZ where I was on vacation. Hard to describe the beauty of the terrain there.
I like your painting of the early dawn.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...