Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

12/17/07

Another beautiful day on Marco Island yesterday while the northeast suffered another snow storm. Maybe suffered isn't the right word, at least for the children. My grandchildren tell me they had a wonderful time sliding and playing outside before the snow turned to ice. One little guy slid into an icebank and will have a sore face for a couple of days. We expected to go north for Christmas but events have conspired to keep us here in the south. I'm very disappointed as I was really looking forward to a white Christmas and the kids, but will enjoy the family we have here and try to make the most of the extra time. Today when I take a break we'll be boxing and out shipping all the gifts we had expected to take in the car with us!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...