Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

12/26/07

I hope that your Christmas was a special day filled with love. Mine was. It is truly a special time of year. You may find unexpected pleasures if you open your heart rather than be lead by your own expectations!

It was with much pleasure that I learned artist Jan Kolenda has purchased my Morning and Evening pair of paintings shown in a National Association of Women Artists show at the Coral Springs Art Museum. Jan is a clay artist who teaches at the museum. Her work also centers around the beauty and mystery of the Everglades so we have much in common. I'd love to get over to the other side of the state soon and see her work in person, but you can check it out here. Jan told me that she has a special place to hang the paintings in her home.

Today's painting is another mini. Congratulations to Kathy, one of my favorite people in the whole world, who received a "mini" for Christmas as a surprise from her husband! I hope it's the one you wanted, Kathy! If not, just come by and switch!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...