Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

12/31/07

December Morning

Looking back, 2007 was a mixed year, full of highs and lows including some great travel, friends, ArtQuest, a fabulous family week, and far too much time spent in doctors offices, mostly with my dear husband. We'll go into the new year still seeking solutions.
It's been a year of growth as an artist. There's a lot more competition than a few years ago, and I'm sharing my precious Everglades with a number of artists where once I was almost alone in painting them. Working hard to meet these challenges will help me to stand out and to make me a better artist. Let's look forward than backward. One of my resolutions will be to spend more time at the beach! Let's hope one of your resolutions is to purchase a Sanborn painting! Happy New Year!
Sold

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...