Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

2/21/08




Here's me, painting on the corner of Third Street and 12th Avenue painting for Canvas on Third. Quite a way from my dear Everglades, but it was a fun time, with many well know local artists taking place and a great turnout by the public as well. John Stobbart was probably the most famous, and lots of people were looking for him as he painted near the Naples Pier. His painting already has a great bid! Here's mine, across the street from Tommy Bahama's. I couldn't seem to get a good photo of it this morning as I'm rushing around trying to get it framed and into Naples and back for an early meeting. It's not nearly quite so gold, but it's too cloudy and too early to get good color for you. I did a second painting, too, looking toward the gulf which I'll show you tomorrow. Gotta run!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...