Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

2/22/08

Here's my second painting from Canvas on Third. I'll admit that I cheated a little by eliminating all the cars, making the road more of a path, and shrinking the building. What started out as the Ridgeway Pub when I started and just kept getting smaller and smaller as the day progressed. I guess that living here for me is much more about the environment than shopping and eating! Well, sometimes. Besides, there are a number of great paintings by people who really love to paint street scenes. The painting that I showed you yesterday will hang in Amano's great little home goods store on 12th and Third until the auction next week, and this one is available and will be with me and at the Naples National Art Festival this weekend. It takes place on 8th Street South and Cambier Park, and it's one of the very best shows if you are in the area. Hooray! Spell check is fixed! Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...