Florida painter, Everglades, Marco Island, artist Jo-Ann Sanborn

8/4/08

Soft Evening Light daily painting by Jo-Ann Sanborn

Tomorrow night, Tuesday, will be the last of the Marco Island Center for the Arts summer Wine Tastings. I'm excited about being the featured artist and will have an exhibition in the small gallery. All the paintings I'll be showing are new this summer and will be different from those shown at the Orion Bank Artist Appreciation event last month. If you're on the island, come out and share a glass of wine with me, see my newest work, and support the Art League at the same time. Non-members will be charged $5 and members are free. Great deal.
Artists love and need publicity about their work, and there's a nice article about my art in the Naples Daily News Sunday's Etc. magazine. It's unusual to get a whole page, and pictures, too! You can read it here. Thanks, Quentin!
As you know, I'm not a technocrati, but if you get this blog in your mailbox, check it out here. After only about two days of working on it I've managed to get a small slide show up. Whoopie!

Soft Evening Light
7" x 5"
acrylic on board
$150 with FREE shipping and handling in the US


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations JoAnn on a well deserved appreciation of your work.
You show a unique and identifiable quality in your paintings.
I hope you come away inventory-less, leaving many happy buyers behind.

Jo-Ann Sanborn said...

Wouldn't that be nice! I'm dreaming of the paintings just flying off the walls--oops!--back to reality! Thanks, Bonnie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...